Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Go Lakers!


To be honest I couldn't give a shit about sports in general, but I have enough Laker crazy friends (and I mean CRAZY) to respect the Lakeshow. 

So this is how I do team spirit. Purple and gold head to toe. And what do you know? They took home the championship. Go Lakers! Maybe it was the luck of the YSL's? Ha ha.
Another bad shoe choice by the way. We went to one of Ben's friend's houses, filled with BBQ eating boys. Scary, right? Well, while walking through the kitchen some bacon grease popped and splattered on.... yes, my suede shoe. 

UGH.

Luckily it was a teeny splat I guess.
  


(sweater and top- BP, jeans- Blank, glasses- F21, shoes- YSL)

Anyway, I'm off to New York tomorrow to show my Betsey Johnson prototypes to the team!! I hope they love my 1st collection and I'll keep you all updated. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter!!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment