Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Flats are Shoes Too.

I know this is my life in heels and not my life in flats, but let's get real... certain occasions call for flats. Example? A birthday bbq!


I went shopping specifically to find some flats and knew I'd find something great on sale since all these crazy retailers have their Summer stuff on sale... EVEN THOUGH Summer has barely started. I will never understand that, but that's a whole different post.

(nail color= Jazz by Essie)


I found these at Chloe and fell in love. They are my idea of a perfect Summer sandal. Soft buttery leather, the perfect shade of tobacco, and super comfortable too. The fact that they were 40% off was all the reason I needed to buy them, plus a similar pair in white.


I've really been into this cropped shirt thing and thought I'd give it a try. I had to pair it with these vintage high waisted shorts (culottes? haha) to make sure I didn't show too much belly. I'm not going for a '90s Britney Spears bare midriff thing.


Banksy likes my new shoes. He's checkin' um out.

(nail color= You Don't Know Jacques by O.P.I.)

I love this ring. I found it in Hong Kong and don't wear it nearly enough. Its coral enamel wrapped around to hold a coral shaped piece of glass.  



(top- American Apparel, shorts- Vintage, shoes- Chloe)
xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment