Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

80's Chic




Am I crazy? I totally love these boots!! They seem so 80's to me, and I love them. I think these would look so cute with black skinny jeans or leggings. Well, either that or a one-piece, high cut, white Budweiser baithing suit? You know, with those weird "nude" iridescent workout tights that they still wear at Hooters? Ok, now my cough medicine is taking over my brain.

Totally radical! 

I love the bright red and the angled heel too. Let's just say I love everything about these, k? I'm not usually a pointy toe fan, but these are more of an almond toe, so I can forgive it.

Nothing from Maison Martin Margiela is ever cheap, and these boots are no exception. You can find them at Brown's for £655 (about $1200 US)

PS- Is it just me or is EVERYONE sick right now?? I've got it pretty bad. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment