Pages

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Look What I Found...

So in my attempt to "unblock" my brain, I was browsing some of my favorite blogs and various online shopping when I came across these hideous monstrosities. I never thought I'd find anything worse than Crocs or Uggs but I managed to find BOTH! 


The worse than Crocs are by Friskyshoes and take the ugliest part of Crocs and make them even worse. They're a cross breed of Crocs and flipflops with some glittery shit thrown in to make them extra special.

Then, there's the worse than Uggs. They're an open toed version! They claim to be for girls who get pedicures in cold weather... um, ya. Even better? The company that makes them calls them Bootie Pies. hahaha. 
More like Booty. These things are offensive.

So thanks to these two truly awful shoes, I am now in a better mood although no less stuck than I was before. Hey, at least I'm smiling now.

No comments:

Post a Comment