Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Designed Sealed and Delivered!

I recently started following fellow shoe designer Nicole LaFave on Twitter because I'm always interested in what the lives of other shoe obsessed girls are like. I don't know many shoe designers so it's always nice to see the process from someone else's point of view. I've read her updates and ventured to Omelle's website where I've stalked their blog and I must admit that I am truly impressed.

My interest in the brand started months ago when I saw fellow bloggers like Susie Bubble and Imelda writing their positive reviews on the collection. But I really got excited when I saw these perfectly simple yet perfectly sophisticated ankle boots. I adore them!
I love that detail on the heel is so rich and feminine.
Again, perfectly simple and beautiful. How cute would these be with some great tights? Love.

Then, I just got images of these adorable little envelope toe flats! So great right? What a cute little unexpected detail on a simple everyday flat.

And there is a great boot with the same creative detail.
Love these!! The more I read about the girls at Omelle the more I understand what they are about. Impeccable attention to design and detail.
Putting extra thought into something as simple as a sock. Super cheeky and sassy, just how I like it! ;)

("R" for right, left shoe has "L")

And their shoe bags! Now why didn't I think of that!? A shoe bag to actually carry your shoes around in...


Omelle launched with their Spring Summer 2009 collection so they are just getting started! I can't wait to see what they come up with in collections to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment