Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Embracing My Dark Side

So I realize that I've taken WAY to long to post these babies considering how in love with them I am so for that, I apologize.
Anyway- Today I jumped the gun on Fall... I just can't wait for colder weather I guess. It was an uncomfortable 80-something degrees today and I was regretting my outfit choice. Good thing I was in air conditioned rooms all day I suppose. ;)

Looking at my pictures I now realize that this sweater isn't at all flattering so no need to point that out. Haha. I kinda look like a potato.

(sweater-Brighton, leggings-F21, shoes- Christian Louboutin)


These shoes make me want to play up my darker side! I know there's all this black lipstick on the runways and in the magazines, but I just cant pull it off with my blonde hair. I opted instead for a super dark almost black plum, topped with a super sparkly bright pink to soften it up a bit. I'm also loving this black/gold instant smoky eye. Just rub it on and voilla!

(Dazzleglass Creme in Creme Allure, Satin Lipstick in Cyber AB8, and Mineralize Eye Shadow in Gilt By Association)

As for the shoes, they're as killer as they look! One of my favorite shoe quotes EVER is from Marilyn Monroe in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes when she says "A lady never admits her feet hurt!"
Well, I won't admit it but I'll let my Hello Kitty ice pack do the talking...


No comments:

Post a Comment