Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On A Mission

Today I have one goal... to go to LA and find these.



Christian Louboutin's Daffodil. AMAZING!!!!!!!! Even more amazing in person, I promise you. I should have bought them the second they arrived in the store, but I didn't, and now they're sold out. Woe is me.

Just look at them. Pure sex. hahaha! When I tried them on I called them tranny hooker shoes. I love them. I want them. I NEED them in my life. Why oh why do I have this sick obsession with shoes?? Why couldn't I love something less expensive like... stamps? Oh to be a stamp collector.

Oh, and here's miss Beyonce in her Daffodils (a $3,000something version) covered in stones. It looks like she's taken about 5 steps in them by the scratches on the bottom.


And, no big deal, her turquoise snake or lizard (I'm not sure which) pair.
...bitch.

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment