Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

That's just the way it is. (& My Dear Salvatore)

Can I just say that there are few things I've found as exhausting as waffling between extreme emotions.

White top: Apt 9 via Kohl's. Dress: Target. Tights: generic. Socks: Sock Dreams. Shoes: Kork-Ease. Bracelet: hand-me-down, grandmother's.

So in an attempt to give myself a deadline for the script I'm writing (seeing as it wants to be much longer than I'd anticipated), and because I want the stuff I've written in their entirety online somewhere, I'm going to post a bunch of scripts I've written (most of which have been performed by my ex-theater group (we broke up)). I think I'll post one a week, so that gives me 9 weeks, and BY GOD, if I'm not done with this script by the 10th week, well, there won't be any consequences, but I'll be disappointed.

Anyway, here's the first one. I wrote it when I was 15. It was performed. Oh my God, you can go ahead and judge me, but my disclaimer is that this was never intended to have a plot, and I don't like this very much at all anymore and (oh my God there is no plot at all what was the point of this save me I sound so fifteen and this is really tiring to read more than once) this may be one of the poorest decisions I will ever make, but HERE YOU GO:

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment