Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

advanced babbling (holiday style)

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present to you this outfit from May (MAY!!!) as evidence of my seasonal inappropriateness.




Well, I mean, it's winter now, and this was a spring/summer outfit, but this actually looks pretty appropriate for a mild winter, aside from the florals (which I condone all season every season anyway), so you may think it's seasonally appropriate,



BUT COME ON. SERIOUSLY? This outfit is just over six months old. If it were a baby, it would probably be in the stage of its language acquisition where it starts babbling with vowels and consonants. THAT IS SOME ADVANCED BABBLING.



And so to make up for the seasonal inappropriateness of this post, I'm going to holidayify it. (Or is it spelled holideify? Verb? To make holy Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, &c. through ritual worship?)

HOLIDEIFIED WISHLIST:
  • spiked hot chocolate (BEHOLD! I AM 21! I constantly forget this!) made from actual chocolate, not that powdered abomination (or else you will be excommunicated)
  • this Sherlock print
  • every color of Maybelline Baby Lips, just for the packaging, because CUPIDDAMN if they wouldn't make great stocking stuffers
  • The Very Hungry Caterpillar sheets
  • to rewatch The Tree of Life (so I can weep) and Love Actually (which made me tear up when I was like 14 but which I have no feelings about anymore except for the whole HUGH GRANT! COLIN FIRTH! ALAN RICKMAN! MARTIN FREEMAN! party. Shame? What is shame?)
  • this Justin Bieber t-shirt (you may think I am joking but I am not)
  • Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color
  • an ugly micro-striped sweater (with bonus points for intermittent metallic stripes)
Here is another photograph because I need to fit it in this post somewhere.



Sweater: uncle's. Light blue thermal: Old Navy, gift. Floral dress: Ross. Tights: DKNY. Plaid shoes: Keds.

HOLIDEIFIED OUTFIT PHOTO (BEFORE):



HOLIDEIFIED OUTFIT PHOTO (AFTER):


PuriCute!

I see your pastel penguins and raise you a smiling star in a Santa hat.


Here's another photo I need to fit somewhere.



Oh my Santa Claus! Plaid with florals! The heresy!

CAN YOU TELL I'M EXCITED FOR HOLIDAY SEASON?

P. S. My Shabby Apple dress giveaway ends tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment