Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

my secret

Erm... the end of my scarf is sort of flopping around meaninglessly. Anyway, I'm rather excited after looking at some of the Fall 2010 collections because OMG I LOVE THIGH HIGH SOCKS (socks, not nylons) on me and other people.

Plus, wearing them with a trench coat makes me feel like a secret stripper. You, too, can feel like a secret stripper by purchasing a pair of thigh high socks RIGHT NOW!!! for five easy payments of $19.99!!! Hurry and call now and we'll offer you the special price of $(ALL YOUR RESPECTABILITY)!!!

Or, you know, just enjoy toeing the line between sexy and pervy. Whatever floats your boat.

Trench coat: FoxRun, mother's. Scarf: Old Navy. Nonexistent skirt: secondhand. Tights: Nordstrom. Thigh high socks: gift. Ring: Forever21. Plaid shoes: Keds.

No comments:

Post a Comment