Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

...and the Oscar goes to -

Thank you to recent UC Berkeley grad and fellow student blogger Pour L'Amour for passing on these two awards:

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

These 144 x 144 squares of recognition come laden with the baggage of this question: If you were to attend the Blogger Academy Awards, what would you wear?

I was like, OMG! It's like prom for grown-ups! This means I'll probably be the inappropriate girl in a cocktail dress instead of a gown again, but can you argue with the exposed zipper on this dress?

Above, Moiré full skirt mini dress by McQ, $535 at net-a-porter

I thought not. I would of course also be wearing a giant ring, thematically appropriate shoes, and something dramatic on my head.

Above, Pansy Ring by Juicy Couture, $88 at Saks Fifth Avenue

Above, Satin Rose Sandal by Rene Caovilla, $1095 at Neiman Marcus

Above, forever fields natural vine crown by whichgoose, $50 on etsy

I am really, really bad at playing blogger tag, but if you answer the Academy Award-winning question, I'd totally love to see your imaginary outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment