Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up

My long, fruitless hunt for affordable Peter Pan collar blouses led me to believe that companies just didn't make them for humans beyond a Youth XL (which is actually too big for me, but I mean they don't run into adult sizes), until I was reminiscing about my first taste of Peter Pan collars from my Catholic school days and remembered that DUH I had to go to a uniform store to find one. Thus, girls' size 16:

Uniform blouses are usually boxy and sexless, but I guess the fit goes with the whole forever-prepubescent Peter Pan theme. (Now, if I could find an affordable Peter Pan collar dress, I'd be set for life.)

White Peter Pan collar blouse: French Toast uniforms. Ribbon neck tie thing: packaging? Ring: Forever21. Skinneh jeans: Forever21. Oxfords: Payless.

No comments:

Post a Comment