Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

in which i play pictionary

For the record, I think this is very obviously a camel.

So I totally went there and did floral on floral on floral and then failed to take a full picture of my monstrosity. Use your imagination :(

Floral button-down: American Rag. Floral bow tie: DIY. Floral shorts: mother's.

Incidentally, David (at whose friend's house we were playing Pictionary) was also sporting floral print. That combined with our excellent (read: questionable) communication skills are signs that we're obvz SOULMATES!

P. S. Today is his birthday. If you have a minute I think you should go flood his comments section. If you don't have a minute I'm surprised you're reading this, but I suppose you can think happy birthday thoughts at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment