Pages

Saturday, July 3, 2010

These Shoes Give Me a Bone-er

Get it? Bones? Boner? haha. I crack myself up.

Anyway! So I first saw these amazing shoes on the runway in Milan and it was love at first sight. The second I saw them I wrote frantic emails to the DSquared showroom asking if these ridiculous shoes would actually go into production. I thought for sure they would only be show pieces and knew I had to get my hands on a pair either way.




I was surprised to hear that they would, in fact, be made in several different styles. Sign me up!


Though I can't blog while I'm in China (they block blogger) I can check other blogs. I see that the secret is out on these babies and they are now available on Luisaviaroma and are being lusted after by bloggers all over the interweb. 
Well, surprise surprise kiddies... I have them pre-ordered and am set to receive them at the end of September. I ended up getting this bondage style, since I think it's the sexiest...

Hello lover.

I know they are ridiculously priced but I think of them as artwork. I may not wear them more than once but I just think that a shoe like this is a once in a lifetime kind of shoe. It's so crazy and creepy and sexy and humorous at the same time. I love that they are poking fun at the fact that high heels are the cause of back problems in women all over the world. I mean, obviously back pain is shitty, but it's our own damn faults for wearing such high heels in the name of fashion! 



Ouch.

On a side note!! Have a great 4th of July to my fellow Americans. Please be safe and have a great time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment