Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Bebe Fall 2011 Runway Show

I don't really do runway coverage since I figure you guys can go to one of the big blogs for that... UNLESS it's a show that I designed the shoes for! Like this one :)




These runway shoes are part of my first collection for bebe. They picked this pointy toe pump in lots of bright colors. Cobalt, Red, Fuchsia, Yellow and Black- all with silver metal heels and toe caps.



It's hard to tell from the photos but the pumps are cut super low on the inside... SO sexy! What do you think about pointy silhouettes making a big comeback??

This dress is so cool...



I love how feminine and flirty the bebe collection looks. With that perfect edge of rocker chic. I'm excited to be working with them and am loving their direction!


The boot below is my favorite shoe in the whole collection! I wish there were better photos of the shoes :( I'll try to get some asap...


No comments:

Post a Comment