Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

I don't know which is more embarrassing.

CONFESSION #1: This outfit photo is almost a month old.

CONFESSION #2:
On the day that I composed this post, my cousin and I belted and head-bopped along to Justin Bieber songs on the car ride home. Then I looked up Justin Bieber t-shirts online.

Jacket: H&M, mother's. Thermal: macy's. Brown lipstick: Wet 'n' Wild. Jeans: Levi's. Oxfords: Payless. Serious!face: the knowledge that I kind of want to watch Never Say Never.

I'LL BUY YOU ANYTHING, I'LL BUY YOU ANY RING
AND I'M IN PIECES, BABY FIX ME
AND JUST SHAKE ME 'TIL YOU WAKE ME FROM THIS BAD DREAM
I'M GOING DOWN, DOWN, DOWN, DOWN
AND I JUST CAN'T BELIEB MY FIRST LOVE WON'T BE AROUND

I must say, the acoustic version of "Baby" is really, really catchy.

(I want a black one. I mean the t-shirt.)

No comments:

Post a Comment