Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

it's like shopping for free & W1L 008: Write one leaf about your favorite cartoon.

Lest I destroy any desire my 2.5 readers might still have to remain subscribed to this blog, I will preface this embarrassingly bad Write One Leaf response with an outfit I rather liked.

I wore this to meet up with Christine, a stats grad student at Cal, because she emailed me to tell me she had a bag of clothes she was trying to get rid of, would I like to take it off her hands? IT WAS GLORIOUS because every single piece she gave me fits, and I think she just singlehandedly grew my wardrobe by 120%.

CHRISTINE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, thank you SO much. You are really cute and easy to talk to and so unusually, gratifyingly generous, with your possessions and time and openness.

Above, army green cable-knit sweater: uncle's. T-shirt underneath: Cal Student Store. Floral slip: secondhand. Tights: from Korea, gift from my brother. Black and white saddle shoes: Payless.


I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment