Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

garner some pastries (& Finding God)

Something I wore weeks ago. The only reason I put this on is because I saw a girl with combat boots, and I was like, Hey! I have boots like that! And her jeans were cuffed over them instead of tucked into them, and I was like, WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?

So I went home and tried to be just like her.

I FELT IT. I WAS PERFECT.

Jacket: mother's, H&M. Pink thermal: Old Navy, gift. Jeans: Levi's 518. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden.

Here's another script. I think I was 16 when I wrote this. This was performed. I am dissatisfied with the overall shape of this script, but I'm happy with a lot of the back-and-forthing, so I guess that makes up for it.

This was not intended to be offensive.

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment