Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

How Not to Get Your Book Reviewed-- or Published

Wow. Just Wow.



To all the self published authors out there-- here's the absolute worst way to go about promoting your book.



BigAl's Books and Pals was kind enough to accept a self published book for review and the author went ballistic with the 2 star review. After reading her poorly written summary, I say she was lucky to get the consideration in the first place. After reading her comments-- I suspect BigAl was being kind with the 2 stars.



I'd say she's burned all her bridges in the publishing industry. Well, until she gets a pseudonym. Lord knows I'll avoid her like the plague.



I worry about this though. What it will do to self-publishing if people keep imploding like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment