Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

indescribable (& It Needs A Little Work/The Unfinished Play)

Spring Break Leisure Reading Progress Report:

I saved Fight Club for last, because I know it's probably going to make me angry.

Here's an outfit so nondescript that I'm glad I can attach it to something of (arguably) more substance.

Sweater: uncle's. Polo shirt you can barely see: American Eagle, brother's. Tights: generic. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden. Ring: Rapunzelsgold. Shorts: secondhand from Christine.

Since it's Saturday, a script.

I wrote this when I was 16. It was performed , and I was the director (and it looked pretty cool, if I do say so myself, even though the play dragged on and on and on and on during the actual performance).

This is really tiring to read, and I can't believe my theater group let me keep the title for this, even in the press releases.

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment