Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

jewelryboxing & W1L 012: Write one leaf about something you can't live without.

My grandma gave me these rings in January. Actually, she brought out a bunch of jewelry and told my cousin and mom and aunt to go at it, and it was generally agreed that I look much better in yellow gold than in silver or white gold, and as the youngest one there, I was given the most old-fashioned looking ones in the hopes that my youth would outshine their dowdiness.

For those of you who can't read Chinese, the writing translates to "happy/happiness." I must admit, this ring is so Chinese I don't think I can even figure out how to incorporate it into an outfit.

This ring, on the other hand (PUN!), I'd be wearing all the time if I weren't so afraid of scratching it (and if it were small enough for my ring finger).

Here's some Hugo.


I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment