Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

variations on a trench coat: bruises & W1L 011: Write one leaf about your hero.

I am wearing bruise colors again, except this time I feel closer to shiny-happy than angry, and I am thinking of the Chairlift song, which is why I call this variation on a trench coat...

Variation VIII: I tried to do handstands for you.

Blue sweater: gift, Old Navy. Trench coat: mother's, FoxRun. Belt sash thing: lying in the closet. Tights: generic. Purple socks: Forever21. Saddle shoes: Payless. Ring: Rapunzelsgold on etsy.

"Bruises" always makes me think of the epigraph to The Great Gatsby, though.
Then wear the gold hat, if that will move her;
If you can bounce high, bounce for her too,
Till she cry "Lover, gold-hatted, high-bouncing lover,
I must have you!"
Speaking of bouncing high, let me make a fool of myself by crying, HUGOOOOOOOO! Oh, how I've missed you.

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment