Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Things I Love (Belatedly): December 2011

Hi, December. This post is shamefully late, but I couldn't sleep knowing that I haven't publicly thanked you for everything you gave me, so here's a list of reasons why I love you. 


You gave me...
  • cross-cut sweet potato fries, Szechuan style eggplant, and hard cider
  • post-vomiting Gatorade that turned my teeth blue for days
  • my (secondhand) Betsey Johnson dress
  • my new rust-colored tights
  • Paris Baguette, which is a gr8000 bakery

Their blueberry and cream cheese pastries and their sweet potato twists are the pastries of THE GODS.
  • Will, who (ahahahahaha) tried to help
  • sweet French baguettes
  • the Vignette Android photo app because it makes everything look ~dramatic
  • really good-looking sensible shoes
...and much more (so much more) after the jump, because frankly, these posts are enormous.


I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment