Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

carrie-ing capacity & W1L 004: Write one leaf about listening. Or write one leaf about being heard.

I love this dress, but I'm afraid that one day, I will wake up to find that I've worn it to death.

In other news, I think my closet has reached its carrying capacity for new items - not that I've bought much in the past few months, but I've found myself much more interested in... sartorial introspection than in looking at what other people are wearing, which actually surprises me because usually by this time of year I'm clamoring for SHINY NEW! I guess it has to do with wanting the 90s back (and already having it packed away in boxes somewhere).

This isn't news, but Carrie is awesome.

Dress: thrifted and hemmed. (Chopped and screwed.) Thermal: department store. Tights: generic. Payless: Oxfords.

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment