Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

coffee, tea, or me? and #reverb10, December 25 - 27

In which I am so nervously jittery with my cup of hot tea that my tongue is burnt for the next two days.

Also, in which I am pleasantly surprised.

Above, cardigan: Uniqlo. Floral thermal: not sure. Shorts: alloy + button swap. Tights: BP Nordstrom. Socks: Target. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden. Red plaid coat: delia's.

Also I would just like to make it clear that I am currently (at the time of my writing this and at the time of posting) at the hospital, in transit, or asleep. If I have a typo in my posts, please email me and I'll get to it as soon as I can (which might not be very soon at all; same goes for your comments). Also I'm over my cell phone's data usage limit, and I don't know when my next billing cycle starts. So basically I am cut off from the internet until about 10 PM every night, at which point I am probably too tired to do anything other than sleep. (I don't know how nurses do it.) Also this is the last of my queued posts, and I apologize for the spotty posting to come.

#reverb10 prompts after the jump.

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment