Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

antithesis & W1L 027: Write one leaf about going to the dentist.

Despite the fact that it made me kind of sweaty, wearing this outfit made me really, really happy, and I am 100% sure it was because I kept catching my socks in my peripheral vision all day.

Sweater: thrifted. Polo: American Eagle, brother's. Skirt: secondhand, gift. Tights: BP Nordstrom. Socks: Forever21. Oxfords: Miz Mooz. Rings: Forever21 and Rapunzelsgold on etsy.

Incidentally, this outfit is like the antithesis of what this summer has been like for me, as in I haven't taken off my sweatshirt in three or four days and I'm not sure what day of the week it is. I can't say I'm not eager for school to start because I like the independence that comes with it, but at the same time, I have the acute impression that there's a feeling of pre-dread lurking in the background, biding its time.

(Its name is probably like Jezediablo or something ridiculous, and it probably bathes in the blood of virgins, and it's going to strike when I'm weak and then I will be DEBILITATED WITH FEAR about post-grad.

Oh well. It will come.)

BRING IT.


I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment