Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

coping mechanisms & W1L 028: Write one leaf about your favorite fruit.

This outfit looks as frazzled as I feel.



Plaid flannel: Field & Stream via Costco. T-shirt: Target + DIY. Floral slip: secondhand. Tights: generic. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden.



This is the space where I typed something out but have apparently grown up enough to not post it because I don't want to remember it.



As an aside, I feel obligated to inform you that my fingers and wrists are still in intermittent pain, so I'm just going to swan off on a blogging hiatus, but you'll probably catch me aggravating my tendinitis typing out rambling tag commentary on tumblr (where, incidentally, I actually do a lot less typing than when I'm blogging on blogger), so if you feel like popping into my Ask box, don't be a stranger (Hermione Granger).



I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment