Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cece L'amour Ads

Today was a super exciting whirlwind of activity! We launched the line with a pretty great reception, and had our cocktail party to celebrate. (Photos to come!!)
Thanks to the amazing Jennine from super blog The Coveted for stopping by to show her support. <3

Speaking of support, your comments on my last post have been overwhelming and SO effing sweet and kind. Thank you all for being so amazing. I gave you guys a shout out in my Footwear Plus article that came out today and I will be posting tomorrow. I LOVE YOU!

On to the ads!
The actual ads have our logo on them but these are the ad shots that made it into last week's Footwear News. I am SO in love with these images! Thanks again to the amazing Quang <3




Here's how they look in the spread... pretty cool huh?
(sorry for the glare I'm pretty low-budge)


Pretty cool huh?



XOX,

No comments:

Post a Comment