Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Take the Good With the Bad


Ok. So. I don't know how to do this so I'll do it quick like a band-aid

Ben and I split up and I'm really depressed and I haven't worn heels more than 3 times in the last month and I don't know what to blog about because every time I try to write a post I just get real sad and shut my computer and my life is a crazy mess and I'm a mess and I don't want to talk about it!

Ahhhhhh, much better.

Ok? So that's out of the way.

In other news... The shoe show starts tomorrow and although I'm in a little bit of a zombie state, I'm sure I'm excited somewhere in there. I'm really happy with how the Cece L'amour shoes turned out and can't wait to share some of them with you :) It's so frustrating that I can't just show you the shoes but you know, that isn't the smartest thing to put them out there before buyers buy them ;) ... so we'll wait.
You can see the 3 page ad spread in Footwear News too!! I'll post those soon.


There are also the Adrienne Maloof shoes that are SUPER sexy and fantastic! Hopefully you'll get to see some of our design process on the new season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills!!

Bebe looks really good- I'm really happy with that and I have NEWS about the glitter wedge you guys email me about like every other day. haha

They will be available in stores November at Macy's for sure and I'll get info on more stores as soon as I hear about it.

So that's what's up with me. I love you guys... thanks for your patience and support!



xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment