Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Family Matters




This month my amazing friend/co-worker/sisterfromanothermother Jess and I were interviewed by Footwear Plus Magazine. It's a cool article- you should check it out. You can read it by CLICKING HERE and going to "current issue" then go to page 18. Unless you have super human vision... in that case, here you go. Read it here....




I've told you guys about Jess before and I've asked her to be a contributor to this blog but she's kinda shy ;) 
Jess and I have been friends since we we can remember and now have the amazing privilege of working together and being married to two amazing dudes that genuinely get along like long lost soul mates. It's super cute.
It's amazing to have grown up together and to now travel to China together to design our respective shoe lines. I love her and am so proud of her!! 

This is one of my favorite photos of us as kids. We were in Hawaii and I remember saying something like "Take a picture of us and I'm going to pretend like I've been massaging her all day!" 
What a dork.





I LOVE YOU JESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment