Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shoes For Sale!

Time to bite the bullet. I think I've been talking about this for 2 years now but I am SO lazy I just cant get to it. Here are some shoes I will be offering up for sale. They are good shoes that are in need of new loving homes. I'm running out of room in my house and out in the garage so I need to clear some space.
I'm an 8 1/2 and my shoes are usually 8's, 8 1/2's and 9's... there are a few exceptions, but now many.




Harajuku Lovers, never worn (8.5)

JLO Runway, slightly worn (8.5)

Harajuku Lovers, slightly worn (8.5)

L.A.M.B, slightly worn (8.5)




If you want to see any other pictures just click and view my Shoes For Sale folder on Flickr :)

***UPDATED***
Here is the link to my new ebay store!! I'll be adding more and more shoes this week and weekend.
Oh! And 10% of any sales I make will be given to the Susan G. Koman Foundation. Extra awesome!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment