Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

To Sock? Or not to Sock?

Sandals or pumps with socks... Hmm. 

I've always liked the look but I never really tried it 'cause it seems like one of those things that look good on OTHER people. Not me. 
But I figured, what the heck? I'm The Shoe Girl right? Gotta try it out...

If I look like I'm concentrating its 'cause I am. These suckers are HIGH as heck! Look... They're almost as big as Stella! 







Got my nails done at Atlas again!!! Japanese nail art is so dang fun. I wish I could afford to do it all the time. So cute! 
It's my friend Julie's big 3-0 tomorrow (HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULS!!) so I got them done with big black bows on my ring fingers cause bows are her thing. And cause I knew it'd be cute. ;)

(skirt socks and tank- American Apparel, headband- Miu Miu, shoes- L.A.M.B.)

So what's the verdict?? Do you like the socks? I definitely think they're not an every day thing but they sure cute-y up these could-be-trashy heels. Normally I'd wear them with jeans or leggings (or "jeggings" if you must) but the socks sweeten them up enough to be able to wear them with a short skirt... right?

OH! And dont forget about my ebay store! I'm adding more shoes every day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment