Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

miniature photo dump and #reverb10, December 13 - 15

One time, my roommate canned tomatoes. I was like, "How Berkeley can you get?" She shot me a look over her bowl of organic yogurt and granola, picked up her mason jar, and sipped her tap water superciliously. I responded by pushing my glasses up my nose and staging a protest by sitting on our plants and refusing to eat.

A couple of her tomatoes were deformed (not a euphemism). We staged a scene.

We also found a worm friend in our leafy greens.

One time I took this many bobby pins out of my hair in one go, and then I remembered that time I couldn't get past the TSA metal detectors because the pins in my hair kept setting them off.

Our stain remover is totally awesome. Like going back to Hogwarts after summer holidays.

Our apartment had a pre-Thanksgiving dinner, which consisted of butternut squash soup, salmon, dinner rolls, mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole. It was delicious, like the plums in the icebox.

Our method for photographing all of us with the food was quite innovative. Also dangerous.

Some #reverb10 prompts after the jump.

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment