Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

PSA

Back around the 18th. Ish.

To those of you taking finals, kick their (or the other kids') asses.

I don't know why it is, but finals always make me feel completely useless instead of stressed out. It's not even the classes I'm taking, because I felt the same way at the end of the summer, and I really should have been stressed out then. I think I'm going to eat some soup and watch Pan's Labyrinth (although my gut feeling is that this is going to be a bad combination possibly ending in vomit; I haven't seen it before) before I go back to filling in the holes in my lecture notes where I fell asleep.

[EDIT: I have very few words for this movie, as in I haven't found anything at all to dislike yet, least of all Ofelia's and Mercedes' costumes. I also have very few words on my linguistics study guide. Damn. /]

[EDIT: You know what, let's just make that "Back around the 26th. Ish. Or sporadically from today until after New Year's" because otherwise I'm going to be posting crap for the sake of posting. /]

[EDIT: Just wanted to let y'all know I will be out for longer than anticipated due to unforeseen family circumstances. /]

No comments:

Post a Comment