Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Impatiently Waiting for Miu Miu

EVERY DAY I've been checking Vogue.com to see if the latest Miu Miu runway collection had been posted yet. Miu Miu is my current favorite as far as shoes go and I haven't been disappointed... until... today.

OH WHY MIUCCIA!? WHY??

 Not so bad you say? It gets worse.

 ????

I'm sorry and I HATE saying negative things about a designer I respect SO much and look up to immensely but I just don't have any positives here. I don't like the shape, the colors, the details.... I'm so confused!

These ones are the worst! Putty/tan/beige??? A MULE??? Oh say it isn't so!



Nobody asked you Sven.


I need a moment. Am I a shithead for talking smack on my shoe idol?? I need some Milano cookies and a glass of milk to dunk them.


xox,


No comments:

Post a Comment