Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

final(s) countdown

Here's what I wore for my first two finals and to get totally rained on. I don't know how some people can roll out of bed and show up for final exams, because I'm the kind of person who can't concentrate if I feel especially dirty or ugly or otherwise uncomfortable with how others perceive me. Which is why I always plan outfits the night before finals. And in order to kick ass, I even put on makeup that morning because applying mascara that will flake into my eyes halfway through the third short answer problem is the best way to be prepared for a test.

Useless information: I always wear Burberry London when doing significant things (including but not limited to major tests, potential romantic encounters, approaching intimidating people, and performances). Since smell is supposed to be the most powerful sensory memory trigger, I figure wearing the same perfume for all the Big Things in life will make me feel extra fierce. And it does.

outfit for finals on a rainy dayoutfit for finals on a rainy dayoutfit for finals on a rainy dayoutfit for finals on a rainy dayoutfit for finals on a rainy dayJacket: mother's. Light pink thermal: Old Navy, gift. Pink v-neck sweater: Target. Purple cardigan: Uniqlo. Jeans: Forever21. Rain boots: Hunter via Zappos. Convertible mittens: J. Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment