Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

reconsideration

a gray-green outfit, in which I reconsider my lifea gray-green outfit, in which I reconsider my lifea gray-green outfit, in which I reconsider my lifea gray-green outfit, in which I reconsider my lifea gray-green outfit, in which I reconsider my lifeAbove, gray cardigan: Uniqlo. Gray sweater-blouse with tie-neck: Esprit. Gray-green thermal: gift. Black satin short shorts: Nordstrom Rack. Tights: BP Nordstrom. Flats: Steve Madden.

Don't let the smile fool you. This is what I look like when, thanks to outside input from everyone I can justify asking, I suddenly realize my non-plan for the future just might not cut it and spend the next many days deconstructing my life so I can rebuild it into something more stable than a shiny soap hope bubble.

a gray-green outfit, in which I reconsider my lifeNow that's more like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment