Pages

Thursday, December 17, 2009

war cry

This is what I wore the morning after the fire alarm in our apartment went off at 2:30, to bum around with other procrastinators, and to tell my term paper to BRING IT ON. (Which ended in me sleeping at 4:30 for the first of two nights in a row.)

Which, along with the fact that I look kind of zombie-like in these pictures, is okay, because I just found out I got full marks.*

*(“I think,” says Will, who should really know because he graded it)

chunky scarf, J. Crew mittens, ready for late night paper-writingchunky scarf, J. Crew mittens, ready for late night paper-writingchunky scarf, J. Crew mittens, ready for late night paper-writingJacket: gift. Giant gray scarf: H&M. Convertible mittens: J. Crew. Sneakers: Harajuku Lovers via Nordstrom. Jeans: Forever21.

No comments:

Post a Comment