Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

relief

I turned in my linguistics course project today. All 23 pages of it. (Okay I've been saying 26 all day and I told Lincoln 27. I lied. I just counted it and it's only 23.) Now that that's out of the way, I can catch up on last week's reading and start studying for my two finals on Saturday. Anyway, here is an inexcusably late outfit photo from before Thanksgiving:

floral slip, gray uniqlo cardigan, teal pashmina, fafi for adidasfloral slip, gray uniqlo cardigan, teal pashmina, fafi for adidasfloral slip, gray uniqlo cardigan, teal pashmina, fafi for adidasGray cardigan: Uniqlo. Floral slip: secondhand. Napoleon in War Paint t-shirt: Threadless. Teal fake pashmina: New York street vendor. Tights: generic. Shoes: Fafi for Adidas.

No comments:

Post a Comment