Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

morning after

No kidding, the health of my gums is directly related to the amount of sleep I get. This is the morning after I finished my term paper, which apparently was not supposed to be that difficult. Regardless, oh baby, there we go, one-fifth of my grade is satisfaction:


I went to my acting class that day only to remember that we were just watching one pair perform their scene, after which we were dismissed for the department party. I didn't know that the theater department here holds a winter holiday party every year complete with artsy (non-cheesy) decorations, a bar, free food, music, and squishy little chairs. It warms my heart.

red plaid delias coat banana republic turtleneckSo, yeah. Nothing special. Spent the day trying to stay awake and aim for my scene partner's mouth instead of his eye or something. These pictures are entirely ridiculous.

red plaid delias coat banana republic turtleneckred plaid delias coat banana republic turtleneckred plaid delias coat banana republic turtleneckRed plaid coat: delia's. Turtleneck: Banana Republic, mother's. Jeans: Forever21. Sneakers: Harajuku Lovers.

And at the time that this post is published, I will be taking my last final this semester.

(And at the time that this post is being written, I am not studying for that final.)

No comments:

Post a Comment