Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

santa, baby

I seriously have the most predictable wishlist. Here are a few things I am coveting this year:

Above, Wisp-Of-Silk Boomers, $88 at Anthropologie. Cannot resist bloomers.

Above, Chantilly Oxfords, $218 at Anthropologie. Seriously, black lace flat oxfords? Perfection!

Above, Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, $17 at Sephora. Because despite my vow not to wear eye makeup at all, for all time, I definitely love my bronze eyeliner for a) post-crying and b) when I need to feel like hot shit.

Above, Belle of the Ball Skirt in Mesmerize, $49.99 at ModCloth. A full black skirt. Basic, but a statement, and so necessary!

Above, Dress with Pleats, $33.20 at TULLE. I do love me a dress with sleeves. And awful prints.

Above, Tarte Cheek Stain, $30 at Sephora. No explanation needed.

Above, O Basics, $6 at Sock Dreams. I don't know why I'm craving over-the-knees in black, charcoal, and royal blue. I hardly ever wear over-the-knees anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment