Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

House is all around you & W1L 021: Write one leaf about your pen (or other writing instrument).

Have a photo dump.

This is a picture I didn't take of a ring I don't own. It's my cousin's, and it is quite exciting.

This is a Harry Potter bookmark that my youngest cousin got for me. If you tilt your head, you get...

VOLDEMORT!!!

I think I took a photo of this Harper's Bazaar while I was waiting at the dentist a few months ago... In any case, the print on that Dolce & Gabbana dress is still beautiful, and that cream sweater off to the left is knitwear perfection.

This was the wall in my room, as it appeared right before I took everything down because I'm moving to a new apartment to finish my last semester. Not the most exciting wall, but it was the only configuration I liked consistently (of the many picture/text combinations I tried) during all my time at my old apartment.

Oh man, that print in that length and weight of material, that hat, that coat, those boots, THOSE FINGERLESS GLOVES. This outfit makes me weak in the knees.

Coat, boots, silhouette. Perfect.

THIS FRIGGING EYE MAKEUP WILL HAUNT ME FOREVER. I CANNOT GET OVER THIS.

A poem by Ellen Bass, the presence of which on my wall is, I think, indicative of how glad I am to be 1) moving out and 2) graduating next semester.

That which I wish to always be able to say.

THE COSMOOOOOOOOOS.


I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment