Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

variations on a trench coat: Faith, with the pink ribbons & W1L 023: Write one leaf about something you’ve lost.

It's strangely fortunate that this outfit coincides with today's Write One Leaf response, because my pink-beribboned ponytail combined with religious under/overtones reminds me of a famous short story I read in high school, which is why I call this variation on a trench coat...

Variation X: Young Goodman Brown

As you can see, I'm clutching my copy of Never Let Me Go in this photo. That's because I wore this outfit over 3 months ago, when I was still reading NLMG. I am a timely and relevant blogger.

CONFESSION: I don't remember what "Young Goodman Brown" was about. A dude and his wife and maybe some witches or something. I know I liked the prose...

Hair ribbon: no idea. Green thermal: Kohl's. Floral dress: Ross. Tights: BP Nordstrom. Striped socks: Target. Galoshes: Hunter.


I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment