Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

invalid & W1L 026: Write one leaf about looking at the sky.

In case anyone was interested in my medical history, I had my Tdap vaccination today (the day I'm writing this, which should be like ten days ago now). The nurse told me my arm would be sore for the next few days.

Add this to the fact that several days straight of zealous friendship bracelet-making has left me with tendonitis in both hands/wrists/arms, and we have an uncomfortable technology hiatus. (Why is technology so dependent on fully functional fingers? I have never been less than able-bodied in my life, and I was afraid I'd developed carpal tunnel syndrome judging by the tingling and shooting pains up both my arms and was trying to imagine life less my hands. It made me feel like a child or a very old person.

I suppose we leave this world the same way we enter it.

This post has become unexpectedly somber.

Have an outfit nearly identical to this recent one.)

Jacket: mother's, H&M. Ron Weasley t-shirt: gift. Skirt: secondhand, gift. Tights: generic. Shoes: Keds.

P. S. Happy birthday, Harry.

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment