Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

some just lie there crying for him to come and find them & W1L 024: Write one leaf about your mother.

I'd tell you what I did while I was wearing this outfit, but I don't remember because it was such a long time ago. (It was Spenser's birthday, actually.)

I'm on a horse.

There's a horse on my shirt.

There's a pasty Englishman's torso Daniel Radcliffe on my shirt.

Or maybe a horse.

Granny cardigan: secondhand, gift. Elven Brooch: Noble Collection LotR merchandise. Equus t-shirt: gift. Rings: estate sale + Rapunzelsgold on etsy. Jeans: mother's + scissors. Tights: generic. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden.

For anyone who's been reading... I'm going to run out of Write One Leaf responses soon because I can't write as quickly as I'm posting them. (I'm stuck on #34, which is the same one I got stuck on last time I tried to do this...) Here's one about my mum, because Daniel Radcliffe's pasty torso/the horse on my Equus t-shirt combined with my Elven Brooch make me an honorary Brit.

I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment