Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

variations on a trench coat: pink collar amibitions & W1L 020: Write one leaf about getting the mail.

I really prefer wearing my trench coat with really dark or really bright colors because lightening everything up with pastels tends to wash me out. However! I don't wear this Peter Pan collar blouse often enough in proportion to how much I like it, and I thought it was time for the pink to get some action (nudge nudge wink wink), which is why I call this variation on a trench coat...

Variation IX: Self-Service

...which is probably another reason I'll never get a job as long as I have a blog.

Trench coat: mother's, FoxRun. Pink Peter Pan collar blouse: French Toast Uniforms. Gray v-neck sweater: secondhand, gift, Target. Belt: thrifted. Floral shorts: DIY. Tights: generic. Galoshes: Hunter.


I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment