Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

perpetual motion & W1L 017: Write one leaf about Friday.

Six years ago today, I wrote in my diary
MAN HARRY POTTER!! seems the rumors say Dumbledore will die. NO!!! I actually think that makes a lot of sense, but I dont' want it to happen. sadness. okay. i'm trying to break myself down and rebuild the way i want to be. so. yeah! yeah. yeah!
...I obviously haven't changed much because 1) I still keep a diary, 2) I still geek out over Harry Potter, 3) I still geek out over plot theories (e. g. the current season of Doctor Who), and 4) I am still in perpetual motion.

Evidence of perpetual motion: Exhibit A, how poorly cobbled-together this outfit is, and the fact that I still chose to blog about it.

Further evidence of perpetual motion: Exhibit B, a layered turtleneck a la Sam in First Grade; and Exhibit C, outfit detail photo focused on the background instead of the outfit detail.

Turtleneck: secondhand, gift. Sweater: uncle's. Shorts: Alloy. Tights: secondhand, gift. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden. Photography expertise: School of Life.


I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment