Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

in two minds & W1L 018: Write one leaf about doing nothing.

I wore this outfit on Pi Day (yes, I have that much of a photo backlog), which I've always felt a bizarre affinity for because I memorized 75 digits of pi for school when I was twelve or so. I think I probably only have around 25 digits now (let's find out: 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288... thing - okay, so more than 25).

In any case, looking back at this outfit makes me think I must've clothed the upper part of my body, walked away from my closet, and then dressed my lower half when I was in a completely different mood.

(Wait, I said the same thing the last time I wore this sweater with these gloves and these shorts. It was like my upper body and lower body had a serious miscommunication, except I like this version much better. Maybe it's the tights.)

Sweater: uncle's. Fingerless gloves: Bancroft Clothing Store. Floral shorts: DIY. Tights: H&M. Rain boots: Hunter.


I write stuff after the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment