Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Betsey Johnson Runway Show Spring 2012

I got a few tweets asking why I wasn't at Betsey's runway show yesterday. Well, for those who didn't catch my post, I'm no longer Betsey's shoe girl. :( Steve Madden bought out the company and along with it came the rights to make the shoes himself. 

I did however, check it out. I love and will probably ALWAYS love Betsey. Working with her was the highlight of my so far 7 year career in shoe design. I love her ready to wear as well. She's someone you can always count on for girly fun clothes that are never too serious. Sometimes not serious at all....



 ...classic Betsey.


Love love love this leopard print!

 Betsey's daughter Lulu made a cameo on the runway! Cute :)


I'm a little surprised at this one though. It's the McQueen scarf print, no?





 I love this!

I love a good bubble dress!

Her famous show ending cartwheel <3



Miss you Bets!
xox,


No comments:

Post a Comment