Pages

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

IFB Conference!

Hello out there! Is anyone still listening? I don't blame you if you're not. I know i've been terrible at keeping up to date on my blog but I have to be honest when I say that I just haven't had it in me. This life change is way harder than I thought it could be and I just haven't found the energy to blog about shoes.

That being said, I am now in New York and it's the day before the IFB Conference and I'm keeping my little blogger fingers crossed that this event will be the kick in the ass I need to get me back in the blogging mood!  I mean, if this doesn't do the trick I don't know what will.

I've missed the last few IFB Conferences due to timing so I'm excited to be there in person to check it out. For those of you who aren't able to make it I will be live streaming the event right here on my blog... You should definitely tune in. At least check in and see what it's about!




Watch live streaming video from ifbconference at livestream.com







All my love and warmest wishes!

xox,

No comments:

Post a Comment